Log-Periodic CAD program

From: Roger A. Cox WB0DGF <75052.3037_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: 11 Aug 95 16:54:30 EDT

I uploaded the file LPCAD.ZIP to ftp.netcom.com/pub/ra/rander/upload today.
This file contains LPCAD1.EXE and BRUN30.EXE. LPCAD1.EXE allows one to quickly
create geometry for planar log-periodic dipole arrays with up to 50 elements.
Designs can be saved and recalled, and NEC input files and NEC for Wires input
files can be created. Give it a try and let me know what you think of it.

73, Roger WB0DGF
(Hy-Gain)