PC tar

From: Roy Lewallen <w7el_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 1995 18:55:39 -0700

What a tremendous response! Thanks, everyone! I've now set up to tar and
un-tar files on a PC, as well as having a couple of other new utilities. Jerry
Burke at LLNL (the source of NEC-4) wrote to say:

>If the order form mentions PCs we include the source code and sample
>input and output on a DOS diskette as well as the compressed tar
>archive. The latter includes plotting programs and DIGLIB for UNIX.

So after all your effort, looks like I won't need the tar utility for NEC-4
after all. But I'm sure I'll need it sooner or later.

Thanks again!

Roy Lewallen
w7el_at_teleport.com