RF Coverage Prediction Software

From: Dave Michelson <davem_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 1995 16:18:22 -0800 (PST)

In recent years, several government and commercial UHF/VHF coverage
prediction software hace been introduced including:

   Comsearch
   EDX
   MSI Planet (a special version used by Ericsson is called EET)
   NPS/X (Nokia)
   Predict (Industry Canada)
   Tornado (Siemens)

There are undoubtedly others.

If you can provide me with some info (or pointers to info) on the
capabilities, price, and availability of such software, I'll summarize
the results and post them to the list.

--
Dave Michelson                             University of British Columbia
davem_at_ee.ubc.ca                              Radar Remote Sensing Group