Resume.

From: Miron, Douglas EE <MironD_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 96 09:37:00 PST

Greetings;
     In view of the recent postings of job ads, I have decided to take the
process a step further and post a job-wanted ad. If this is junk mail to
you, please delete it now, and I'm sorry to have wasted some of your time.
     My resume is attached as an ASCII file. I have done useful work in many
areas of EE. My most recent experience is the discovery and development of a
new type of electrically-small antenna through numerical modeling. I am
looking for any position in research, development, or design, in either an
industrial or academic (non-teaching) setting. Thanks for your
consideration.

Douglas B. Miron
mirond_at_mg.sdstate.edu

                              Le Petit Resume

Miron, Douglas B. 4 February 1995

Professional Electrical/Electronic Engineer with 30 years'
experience, half industrial, half academic. Research, development,
design, application, production and customer support from dc to
microwave, pW to MW powers, analog and digital.

Recent experience in:
     Small antenna design, patent pending
     UHF filter development
     UHF VCO design
     Conventional and advanced numerical impedance matching
     Low power radio data link design
     Microstrip network design and simulation
     Speech processing
     SIMD parallel processor design
     Control system analysis, design, and simulation

Software Skills:
     BASIC, FORTRAN, C, APL
     AHPL, VHDL
     MATLAB
     PSPICE
     TeX
     Assorted word processors

People Skills:
     As a Project Engineer, I have worked around the weaknesses and
used the strengths of the people under my supervision. I have
persuaded people in other departments, who owed me nothing, to work
to our common goal. I have sought knowledge and understanding
needed for my projects, not only from the literature, but also from
engineers of other disciplines, and my coworkers on the shop floor.
     An engineer's first instinct is to be helpful, whether it's
picking up one end of a load or explaining a point of science.
This attitude has always led to good relations with customers and
fellow employees.

For details, see Le Grand Resume.