EMC/ESD Job Openings (fwd)

From: Dave Michelson <davem_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 14:40:59 -0800 (PST)

[Joe Gleason asked me to spread the word about these positions. I've
set the "reply to" header on this message to point back to him. - Dave]

The KOHL Group, Inc. has a need for engineers to perform EMC and ESD
compliance testing and to advise designers on EMI/ESD mitigation
techniques. The assignment is probably long term but the initial
phase is 6 months and the work location is North Andover, MA. (We
expect to have additional openings in North and Central New Jersey in
May 1996).

Responsibilities include - performance of EMC and ESD testing of
telecommunications equipment to standards including Bellcore GR1089,
FCC Part 15, and IEEE C37.90; management of on-site OPEN AREA TEST
SITE for emissions and ESD testing; coordination of outside test
houses for susceptibility and lightening testing; conducting EMC/ESD
design reviews; and participate in local and corporate ESD and EMC
policy groups. Candidate should have EE degree, strong experience in
ESD testing and EMI/ESD mitigation, and experience with the above
standards as applied to telecom equipment. Qualified candidates are
invited to call Joe Gleason anytime at (201) 984-2214. Our need is
extremely urgent.

Joe Gleason
Vice President, Technical Services
The KOHL Group, Inc.
43 Maple Avenue
Morristown, NJ 07960
(201) 984-2214

E-mail: joegleason_at_attmail.com

--
Dave Michelson                             University of British Columbia
davem_at_ee.ubc.ca                              Radar Remote Sensing Group