Re: Helical antennas

From: P.S.Excell <P.S.Excell_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 1996 13:14:30 +0100 (BST)

We have done a large amount of work on NMHAs. Ordinary MoM programs are
no good as they give unstable results due to close proximity of adjacent
wires and loop-to-charge coupling problems (notorious with NEC).
Our model is stable and includes non-uniform current distribution around
the wire and transverse surface currents to account for inter-turn
capacitive coupling.
If you give me a snail-mail address I can send you some papers. We would
be pleased to do consultancy on this.

Rgds
Peter Excell
Bradford University