NEC-LIST: Windows 95 and NEC2D

From: A. George Lottes NF5W <lottes_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 19:09:47 -0600

Some time back a question was asked about running NEC2D in windows 95.

First go to Explorer, single click on the NEC2DXXX you want to run (I
run NEC2D1024 with 32M of memory, 960 will run with 16M and 24M), then
right click and select create shortcut. Single click on the shortcut,
then right click and select properties. Select program and set up a
batch file to run EMM386 (I'm running another brand of mem mgr and
don't need the batch file so you may have play with this.) Select
memory and allocate the memory needed to run the program based on
available mem.

Now all I need to to know is how to excite a V shaped Log Periodic.

A. George Lottes NF5W