Re: NEC-LIST: NEC MANUAL

From: <Lfresearch_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 10:02:29 -0500 (EST)

I disagre strongly with the opinion Word is Sufficient. Word is a terrible
piece of software and users of NEC sould not have to purchase it to read the
manual. Messing around with Zipped files is messy at best.

Also untrue is that the Word file is smaller than .pdf - I know this since I
have just made the .pdf for the manual from the Word file. As a creater of
electronic documents stick with the product that is designed for information
distribution and not creation..

In good faith,

Derek N. Walton
Owner EMC Test Facility