Re: NEC-LIST: NEC-BSC Clones?

From: Dave Michelson <dmichels_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 08:58:41 -0800 (PST)

Saoudy Saoudy wrote:

> NEC-BSC requires the recommendation of a NATO military authority and if
> you are a non-american your application for it should go to the american
> authority through your own embassy..

Thanks for the reply.

Just a point of clarification. I'm currently a visiting scientist at
AT&T in Redmond, WA. The issue was simply whether we were working on
a defense contract. Since we're not, we are not permitted to obtain a
copy of the code.

--
Dave Michelson                           AT&T Wireless Services
dmichels_at_mccaw-stg.com                 Strategic Technology Group