NEC-LIST: Slot antenna around cylindrical dielectric rod

From: Stanley Lim Hock Hin <stanley_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 14:18:09 +1030

Hi,

If I may ask, have anyone come across any paper deals with modelling of slot
antenna around cylindrical dielectric rod. I am also having difficulty
finding appropriate software to do em analysis for the above antenna
structure. I am aware that R.W.P. King has done a lot of work in this area
but not knowing how to get in touch with him.

Can anyone please tell me how to get in touch with R. W. P. King?
Thank you very much.

Stanley