Re: NEC-LIST: Slot antenna around cylindrical dielectric rod

From: <dchatterjee_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 14:23:12 -0600 (UTC -06:00)

  I think J. R. Wait's work is also worth looking into. Viz.,
  ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION FROM CYLINDRICAL STRUCTURES, Peter
  Peregrinus, UK, 1988.

  Just curious to know: is this related to modeling of conformal
  microstrip antennas ? (Wrap-around structures ?)
  Deb Chatterjee

  Radar Systems and Remote Sensing Laboratory
  Room 322, Nichols Hall
  2291 Irving Hill Road
  Lawrence, KS 66045-2969

  tel: (913)864-7742
  fax: (913)864-7789
  e-mail: dchatterjee_at_kuhub.cc.ukans.edu