Re: NEC-LIST: Larger version, interested?

From: Joachim Schueth <jschueth_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 3 May 1997 16:47:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

> Would it not possibly make more sense to have the source codes for the
> subroutines in which the dimensions are set listed with clear instructions
> as regards compilation?? [...]

the sources in ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/ra/rander/NEC/nec2_src.tar.Z
contain an include-file named NEC2DPAR.INC, and all one should have
to do is to change the two parameter definitions therein (I remember
reading that in some readme file, but can't find that file any more).
I just tried to compile nec2d for 5000 segments under IRIX, and apparently
it works, though I didn't try to run a model that large...

Cheers,
Joachim (VE7CDL, DL2KCD)