NEC-LIST: NEC operation theory

From: Adam Turowski <A.Turowski_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 14:10:00 +0100 (MET)

Hi.

My name is Adam and I am a student at Faculty of Electronic on Warsaw
University of Technology. In my studies I am taking part in simulating
and synthesizing microwave circuits especially antennas.

Now the most important part of this letter:

  I am looking for good theory description of NEC operation. I have
visited Peter D. Richeson web-page, but there was only (but very good)
document about NEC using. I will be very grateful for any information
how and where can I get the first part of that documentation.
Unfortunately I couldn't buy it from goverment because I can't afford
that. The electronic form as the III part would be the best.

Thank you and best greetings to all

Adam Turowski SP4SKR