Re: NEC-LIST: NEC operation theory

From: <dchatterjee_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 09:54:06 -0600 (UTC -06:00)

  Adam:

  There is an excellent article by A. J. Poggio and Ed Miller
  in the book by R. Mittra, COMPUTER TECHNIQUES IN ELECTROMAGNETICS.
  The detailed analysis and developments are worth reading. This
  is probably the NEC theory that you are looking for.

  Furthermore, Ed Miller has published a review article in the
  IEEE AP Trans., 1988 (Sept. ?) that also discusses many useful
  computational issues.

  - best regards,
  Deb Chatterjee

  Radar Systems and Remote Sensing Laboratory
  Room 322, Nichols Hall
  2291 Irving Hill Road
  Lawrence, KS 66045-2969

  tel: (913)864-7742
  fax: (913)864-7789
  e-mail: dchatterjee_at_kuhub.cc.ukans.edu