NEC-LIST: Wire Grid Meshing with NEC

From: <KLysiak_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 98 16:41:09 CST

  I am looking for references in the area of wire grid meshing of
plates for NEC. I know the basic guidelines for a good plate model
(spacing < 0.1 and r=spacing/2pi), but am interested having the model
have the proper thickness, surface impedance, reflection and
transmission. In particular, I am interested in attempts at modeling
accurately the transmission through lossy metal plates at HF
frequencies. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.