NEC-LIST: Antenna Design and Costing Engineer Required

From: liz barnes <liz_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 14:32:18 -0000

Triage is the market leader in the provision of people resource
management services to the telecommunications industry. Our customers
include many of the world's major wireless network operators, service
providers, equipment manufacturers, system houses and consultancies.

Since its foundation in 1994, Triage has been at the forefront of the
fastest-growing markets in telecomms. We have supported our clients to
design, build and operate networks in the UK, Europe, Asia,
Australasia and the Americas. Today Triage support clients in more
than forty five countries.

Job Title: Antenna Design and Costing Engineer.

Job Spec: To design antenna systems for the new digital television
           network.

Quals: Project management, implementation.
           Broadcasting background preferred but not essential

The position can be filled on a permanent or contract basis.
    Perm 32k per annum sterling
Contract 24 per hour sterling

I understand the job description is vague, however this is a ground
breaking project for the UK which I am sure will interest a number of
candidates.

I am ideally looking for candidates from central Europe however I will
consider all applicants.

If you require any additional information please do not hesitate to
contact me.

Kind regards

Barry Cole