NEC-LIST: *NEW* NEC2 documentation, part II

From: Alexandre Kampouris <ak_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 09:29:13 -0400

Announcement:

Part II of the NEC2 documentation is now available as an Acrobat/PDF
file.

Like part 1, available since last month, this is a simple scan of the
file, without OCR or thumbnail views. There are 443 pages, and the
file is about 7MB large.

The file is currently hosted at the following locations:

Peter Richeson:
http://www.dec.tis.net/~richesop/nec/

Ray Anderson:
http://www.qsl.net/wb6tpu/swindex.html

At my own (minimalist) web page:=20
http://pages.infinit.net/radio

Note: I do not intend to leave the files permanently on my personal web
page.

Have fun, and please let me know of any comment or of any problem you may
notice with the files.

Alexandre Kampouris
Montreal

Hint: If you intend to print this document, try to locate a
double-sided printer - it's worthwhile for this amount of
material. Also be sure to select the "Shrink to fit" option of your
Acrobat reader if you use DIN-A4 paper.