NEC-LIST: current sources (fwd)

From: Jozef R. Bergervoet <bergervo_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 11:20:34 +0200 (METDST)

> Has anyone modified the NEC4 source code to include the matrix math
> required to calculate the complex voltage sources that produce
> specific complex currents at random locations different from the
> [...]
> Grant Bingeman

I did that for NEC2, as a post-processing. I first need a run where
NEC uses excitation of each voltage source seperately (this hardly
increases run-time, subsequent excitations at the same frequency
require only one LU-factorization). After the run, all required info
is in the output file and a small conversion program can do what you
want.

I'm not sure my program (language=f90) will also work with NEC 4,
since NEC4 is not available to me, for the reasons so often explained
here...

Greetings,
Jos

--------
Dr. Jozef R. Bergervoet Electromagnetism and EMC
Philips Research Laboratories, Eindhoven, The Netherlands
E-mail: bergervo_at_natlab.research.philips.com Phone: +31-40-2742403