Re: NEC-LIST: MININEC Shows Standing Waves at Resonance on Twinline

From: Jerry R. Ehman <jehman_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 10:39:18 -0400 (EDT)

I have just finished reading replies from Chuck Counselman and Ian
Flintoft. Thanks. I will need to talk to my colleagues about the next
steps in the modeling taking into account your comments.

I am still working on modeling twinline with no dipole but various
resistive loads; I haven't gotten far enough yet to come to any
conclusions.

Of course, I like to understand what is happening with the software so
I appreciate all your comments.

(-: Jerry R. Ehman :-)