NEC-LIST: NEC-LIST on JPL's EMLIB web server

From: Dave Michelson <davem_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 23:37:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, all.

Thanks to Dan Katz at JPL, NEC-LIST now has a web page on JPL's EMLIB
web server. The URL is

                http://emlib.jpl.nasa.gov/EMLIB/nec.html

It's linked to the main EMLIB page,

                          http://emlib.jpl.nasa.gov/

through both

       "Other EM Sites" http://emlib.jpl.nasa.gov/EMLIB/em_sites.html

and "Software" http://emlib.jpl.nasa.gov/EMLIB/files.html

At present, the NEC-LIST web page contains essentially the same
information found in the welcoming message that I send out to new
subscribers, including links to some of the other web sites that
NEC-LIST subscribers have set up over the past few years.

However, there's obviously room for growth. If you would like to see
something added to the page, please let me know.

--
Dave Michelson
davem@ee.ubc.ca                http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/davem/