NEC-LIST: RCS Modelling of Large Aircraft

From: Arnaud David <Arnaud.David_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 10:36:37 +0200

Hello,

I have model a large aircraft using 4000 segments to be performed with
nec2d. I am interesting in determine the RCS in the monostatic case. I
have obtained good agreement in comparison with measurements made in
anechoic chamber for the co-polarisation terms, but i have a problem
with the cross polarisation term. Normally, in the monostatic case
they should be the same, but we obtain some differences with nec2d
between HV and VH, for a linear polarisation.

I don't know if it is due to the modelling or not.
Does anyone have any answer to this problem?

Thanks,

Arnaud

Arnaud.David_at_univ-rennes1.fr