RE: NEC-LIST: NEC-BSC status and availability

From: Ronald J. Marhefka <rjm_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 09:12:43 -0400

Dear Alex,

The NEC-BSC V3 has recently been de-export controlled. The Ohio State
University still retains control over the code, that is we retain the
copyright. However, non-US users do not have to go through the
government to government procedures as before. You can deal directly
with us. We can provide a PC (Windows 95, NT or higher) executable
for US$300. We no longer provide source code. We also have a
graphical user interface for the PC, called the NEC-BSC Workbench for
US$300.

The information is now available on or Web site.

Esl.eng.ohio-state.edu

Ron Marhefka