NEC-LIST: Seeking GNEC4 tutorial and consulting services

From: Paul F. Finman <finmanpf_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 10:54:11 -0800

    I work for a small company and we are looking for consultants and
recommendations on how a power amplifier company can get up and
running quickly in antenna simulation. We currently have a small
study contract with NASA to embed our high efficiency power amplifier
modules in an annular slot antenna array. We are close to final
selection of GNEC4 (see http:/www.nittany-scientific.com) as our
simulation package, although we have a short time in which we can
still consider another package.

    I am seeking information on what consulting services are
available. Specifically, I am interested in someone providing LCF
with a GNEC4 tutorial that would include the initial setup of a basic
annular slot simulation. I also want a consultant to be available
after initial setup of the simulation to answer any questions or
address any problems.

    Would interested members of this group please contact me?

Paul F. Finman, PhD            Phone:  805-388-8454
Technical Director             FAX:    805-389-5393
LCF Enterprises                Email:  finmanpf_at_alum.mit.edu
651 Via Alondra #712           URL:    http://www.lcfamps.com
Camarillo, CA 93012
USA