NEC-LIST: Question about NT command

From: kondo <m198157_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 06:42:28 +0900

This is first time to post a question about NEC , in addition ,Im a
very beginner for using NEC so I have many trouble and doubt thing.
This time is a question about NT command. I have already read user's
manual of NEC but I couldnt find any examples using NT commnad.
Qusetion;When is it used ?and How to use it? If someboday own the
examples using NT command in input data of NEC,please please give me
those.

Mitsuhiro Kondo
Shibaura Institute of Technology in Japan
m198157_at_sic.shibaura-it.ac.jp