NEC-LIST: NEC81 network cards (NT)

From: J.L. Smith <jlsmith_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 14:14:32 -0800

    The NEC81 documentation says that a non-radiating network
generated with an (NT) card can be connected between any two segments
in the structure. I would like to use such a network for matching on
a 20 segment grounded monopole normally driven at the base on segment
#1.

    I understand that I should put the output of the matching network
on that No. 1 segment but how do I drive the input to the network? Do
I arbitrarily add a short grounded wire with one segment to accept the
input of the network and put my drive on that same short segment?

    Your advice and guidance will be appreciated. Thank you.

J.L. Smith
jlsmith_at_datasync.com