NEC-LIST: Coupling Query

From: Warren Rolfe <wrolfe_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 19:43:22 +0000

I am trying to correlate measurements of coupling at HF with
predictions made by NEC. The real-life measurements have been made
using a Hewlett Packard Network Analyser and therefore do not make any
adjustments to the impedances of the two antennas ( as I believe NEC
does - conjugate matching).

Could you suggest a way in which I could manipulate my real-life data
(complex impedance of both antennas and coupling between them) to show
meaningful correlation with NEC. If this is not possible could anyone
suggest a real-life measurement which could be made to compare with
NEC. We do not have anything other than a network analyser at our
immediate disposal.

Warren Rolfe (UK)