NEC-LIST: Problem using arcs

From: Russell Eberhardt <reberhardt_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 11:38:18 +0000

Hi,

I'm new to NEC and still making silly mistakes so please forgive me if
this is trivial.

I am trying to simulate the radiation from a small loop antenna (20 cm
diameter). If I approximate to it using an octagon I get reasonable
looking results in terms of impedance and radiation pattern but if I
use the GA card to construct a true circle I get get results that are
clearly nonsense. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

The two files follow - thanks in anticipation.

Regards,
        Russell

Russell Eberhardt

Telecam Electronics Ltd