NEC-LIST: Fremantle Class Patrol Boat Wire Grid Model Query

From: Rainer Ignetik <r.ignetik_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 17:30:15 +1100

Colleagues

I would appreciate if any one of you could send me or tell me the
whereabouts of the wire grid model of the Fremantle Class Patrol Boat
which I need immediately for Radar Cross Section modelling.

The simplest model I seek is without any ? wavelength antennas or
masts. However the wire grid model should accurately represent the
hull of the ship and any turrets and any other solid metallic
structures protruding above the base of the vessel.

To give you an idea of the size of the vessel from JANES the
displacement is 245 full load with the dimensions 41.8 X 7.1 X 1.8
metres. The wire grid model of a vessel comparable in size and
structure would suffice.

Thanks for your assistance in anticipation.

R Ignetik
RLM Systems (Australia)
r.ignetik_at_rlmsystems.com.au