RE: NEC-LIST: GEOGRAF Plotting Routines

From: <Ron.Marino_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 07:59:08 -0500

I have been using a program called ESPPlot for over 5 years. It was
written by a third party source to support the Ohio State University
Electromagnetic Surface Patch. It plots high resolution polar and
rectangular plots and has lots of bells and wistles. Contact
ram_engineering_at_fcc.net. I am not sure if they will supply the code.

---- hans_at_spawar.navy.mil's Message ----

I am using the GEOGRAPH Plotting Package, for QuickBasic, published by
Geocomp Corporation who discontinued to support it. I am looking for
an emulation of this Plotting Package in OPENGL, in Fortran or C. Has
anyone heard of such a thing?

Hans W.