Re: NEC-LIST: NEC-BSC corner reflector model

From: <dchatterjee_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 10:02:11 -0600 (UTC -06:00)

Gareth:

Your input file configuration looks OK to me. (If the input file were
the problem, then the code would have flagged such a config. error in
various of its warning messages.)

Corner diffraction coefficient, that is in the NEC-BSC, is not the
accurate one. I understand that such was " derived " heuristically and
not rigorously like the UTD wedge diffraction coefficient.

Fortunately, the author of the NEC-BSC code, Ron Marhefka, is on the
NEC-LIST. He can provide more insight.

- best regards,
Deb Chatterjee

Post-Doctoral Research Engineer

Radar Systems and Remote Sensing Laboratory (RSL), and
Information Telecommunication Technology Center (ITTC)
Room 322, Nichols Hall
2291 Irving Hill Road
Lawrence, KS 66045-2969

tel: (785)864-7742
fax: (785)864-7789
e-mail: dchatterjee_at_kuhub.cc.ukans.edu