NEC-LIST: Propagation Mailing List

From: Dave Michelson <dmichelson_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 02:32:14 -0800

Hi, all.

While many of us are interested in propagation issues, NEC-LIST
isn't quite the right place to be discussing them. Accordingly,
we've set up a separate mailing list devoted to such matters
and we're now actively recruiting subscribers.

  The Propagation-List mailing list provides a discussion forum for
  topics related to propagation measurement and modeling for wireless
  communications. Discussion of path loss models (Okumura, Hata,
  COST-231), channel models (GSM-recommended multipath propagation
  models, JTC/PCS recommended multipath propagation models),
  specific codes (TIREM, ITS/ITM, Anderson 2D-Model, and others),
  are all most welcome.

Join by sending a message to majordomo_at_gweep.bc.ca with

  subscribe propagation-list
  end

in the body.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

[Please pass this announce on to anyone who might be interested.]

--
Dave Michelson
dmichelson_at_home.com