Re: NEC-LIST: TL card

From: YH Lee <yhl100_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 17:08:32 +0000 (GMT)

Hello Chuck,

Thank you very much for your help.

What I am trying to do here is, I am trying to simulate two dipoles
with an equal excitation and phase on both dipoles, using a
transmission line connected to both dipoles and one source. Them I
would like to compare this result with that obtained by simulating the
two dipoles with individual sources. I am trying to look at the
effect of the TL card on the simulated structure. Hope you could help
me with this.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Yee Hui