NEC-LIST: TL card in NEC

From: Nebojsa Doncov <nebojsa_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 18:27:32 +0100

Let me first introduce myself with a few words. My name is Nebojsa
Doncov and I am an assistant research and Ph.D student at the
University of Nis, Faculty of Electronic Engineering, Department of
Telecommunications.

My research interests are numerical techniques which are used to solve
electromagnetic wave propagation problems and specially TLM
(Transmission Line Modeling) Method. As one aspect of this I apply TLM
multiconductor model to electromagnetic compatibility problems.

Recently I have found some miniNEC and NEC2 public programs on
INTERNET (The unofficial Numerical Electromagnetic Code (NEC)
Archives) which I used to compare with my results from TLM. But
unfortunatly, these programs do not support Trasmission Line (TL) and
Network (NT) cards.

Would You be so kind to tell me where on Internet I can find public
NEC2 for PC (or similar programs) with TL and NT cards if they exist.

Thank You for your time.

Best regards

Nebojsa

| Dipl-ing. Nebojsa Doncov | Laboratory for Microwave technique & |
| Tel: +381 18 48725 | Satellite Television, |
| Fax: +381 18 46180 | Department of Telecommunication,

| E-mail: | Faculty of Electronic Engineering, |
| nebojsa_at_ni.ac.yu | University of Nis, Nis, Yugoslavia |