NEC-LIST: radiation effects on humans

From: Harold Sabbagh <has_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 21:19:57 -0500 (EST)

I need help!

I was asked in my Jr.-level EM Waves course about the dangers of
living near antennas (I had mentioned something briefly about EM
interactions with biological tissue). I am aware of recent efforts to
model cellular phones in the vicinity of human tissue (the skull), but
am unaware of the general state of the research, or conclusions. Can
anybody summarize this for me (in no more than a paragraph or two,
because that's about all a Jr. will stand), or at least point me to a
reference or two (because that's about all that I can stand)?

I would be grateful for any help.

Thanks, and good evening.

Hal Sabbagh
Sabbagh Associates, Inc. and