Re: NEC-LIST: Egg on More Faces than One - 2

From: Roland Mueller <rmueller_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 08:29:08 -0400

Hello Jack,

It was very insightful of you to include the real world effects into
the CFA antenna model. If the nearby 75 meter tower is no longer
being used, it would be interesting to see how the broadcast station
coverage would change if this tower were removed from the actual site.
Of course, the station would probably not want to do this for the sake
of the antenna community's curiousity. However, it would certainly
back up your findings and take away any residual hope that the CFA
performance claims are true.

73,
Roland Mueller KG7XX