Re: NEC-LIST: Egg on More Faces than One - 2

From: Madjid BOUKRI <mboukri_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 15:07:35 -0400

>It was very insightful of you to include the real world effects into
>the CFA antenna model. If the nearby 75 meter tower is no longer
>being used, it would be interesting to see how the broadcast station
>coverage would change if this tower were removed from the actual site.
>Of course, the station would probably not want to do this for the sake
>of the antenna community's curiousity. However, it would certainly
>back up your findings and take away any residual hope that the CFA
>performance claims are true.

There is a problem though. If the nearby tower is not used anymore it
must be physically disconnected and "floating". If that is true it
can't be considered as "tuned" on the operating frequency.

I don't know if the CFA generates any realistic Far Field but it
certainly generates something: Megabytes on Internet! :)

Madjid VE2GMI