RE: NEC-LIST: CFA and the Hately advertisement

From: Dr. Ing. Alberto Fassio <afassio_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 18:49:24 +0200

Dear George,

I appreciate your consideration for Field test in Italy, but I have
still problem with local authorities. All the papers are in the hands
of lawyers and I hope to resolve the situation as soon as possible.

I'll keep you informed.

Regards

A. Fassio

Regards to Sjaak Voormanns from Nozema The Netherlands who is
interested to CFA too!!