NEC-LIST: Hooray!!!! My patent's been allowed!

From: D. B. Miron <dbmiron_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 13:03:30 -0500

Good day everybody!

    After four years and two law firms, my patent application,
entitled "Volume-Loaded Short Dipole Antenna" has been allowed. I
received notice today. It so happens, I believe, that an article
describing the development of this concept will appear in the July
issue of the Journal of the Applied Computational Electromagnetics
Society. It is titled "Volume Loading--A New Principle for Small
Antennas". The article took only two years to get through the
review-and-revise process.

    Let's have a pot-luck virtual party to celebrate. Everyone can
indulge in their favorite culinary vice and think or say happy things
with us.

Sincerely,
Douglas B. Miron