Re: NEC-LIST: Hooray!!!! My patent's been allowed!

From: Paul Record <p.record_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 11:27:27 +0100

I would be interested if you could provide the US patent number and a full
the reference to your JACES paper.

At 01:03 PM 7/3/99 -0500, you wrote:

> After four years and two law firms, my patent application,
>entitled "Volume-Loaded Short Dipole Antenna" has been allowed. I
>received notice today. It so happens, I believe, that an article
>describing the development of this concept will appear in the July
>issue of the Journal of the Applied Computational Electromagnetics
>Society. It is titled "Volume Loading--A New Principle for Small
>Antennas". The article took only two years to get through the
>review-and-revise process....

Paul Record
SEA MAMMAL RESEARCH UNIT
Gatty Marine Laboratory
University of St.Andrews
St. Andrews
FIFE KY16 8LB
Tel: 0044 1334 462630 Direct: 0044 1334 463628
Fax: 0044 1334 462632
SMRU web site http://smub.st-andrews.ac.uk
email : p.record_at_smru.ac.uk