NEC-LIST: Looking for Numerical Techniques Textbook

From: Deschweinitz, David D <david.d.deschweinitz_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 08:35:49 -0500

I am looking for information that will enable a student with a basic
understanding of EM theory to:

1. Understand the characteristics of the various popular analysis
methods, and

2. Begin to write simple analysis programs.

I am particularly looking for help with the details of implementing
FEM. Clear explanation of the methods is much more important than
efficiency of implementation.

The closest thing that I have found is "Numerical Techniques in
Electromagnetics" by Matthew N. O. Sadiku (1992 CRC Press ISBN
0-8493-4232-5). Any suggestions would be appreciated.

        TNX
                David de Schweinitz