NEC-LIST: Inquire on use of NEC2 Code in NEC Win-Pro

From: Heriberto_Gonzelez <hgonzal_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 13:02:43 -0600

                                Mexico City, August 11th,1999.

    Dear Joe:

    Thanks a lot for your valious suggestions that sent me last
Wednesday (August 4th), for my thesis work.

    Last Friday, I received a message for Max J. Schmitt (I suppose
that you know him), in which he told me that it can possible to
implement a arquimedean planar spiral antenna, making use of GH card
for Helix Spiral specification in NEC Code.

    In the past days, I was finding a NEC Code in Internet, in order
to see the card that Max suggested me use for my simulations. Today, I
obtained a copy of document for NEC Code (version 2.0, I think), in
which appear the structure of GH card.

    Because I don't familiarized with use of NEC Win-Pro (I started my
learning of this program 3 weeks ago), I want to you tell me if it is
possible to use this card (or command, I think so) of NEC Code in NEC
Win-Pro. If your answer is affirmative, I supplicate to you please
tell me the ways in which I can used (or implement) this card (or
command) in NEC Win-Pro, in order to continued my thesis work.

    Thanks a lot again, and I hope that I can told with you as soon as
possible.

    Good luck.

    Heriberto E. Gonzelez Jaimes

    P.D. If it is possible, I would like to know what's your last
name. So, I hope that you can said me what's the Max Schmitt's e-mail.