NEC-LIST: NEC-Win Basic vs Pro?

From: Brent DeWitt <bdewitt_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 16:18:51 -0600

Greetings,

This question is aimed at those folks who have used both NEC-Win Basic
and Pro, although all opinions are appreciated.

I've used NEC-Win Basic (then from Paragon) on and off for a couple of
years now and wondered if the $425 was worth it to move to NEC-Win
Pro. I've always thought the spreadsheet entry controls were rather
counter intuitive if you're used to Excel. Have they gotten any
better under the Pro version?

Best regards,

Brent DeWitt
Datex-Ohmeda Medical