re: NEC-LIST: Antenna pattern distortion modelling

From: Keith Lysiak <KLysiak_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 08:11:40 -0500 (CDT)

>From the desk of Keith Lysiak <KLysiak_at_swri.edu>

        I use NEC regularly to model DF systems in the HF\VHF\UHF
frequency ranges with very good success. I have modeled cellular and
PCS applications up to 1.9GHz with good success. DF applications
typically require both accurate amplitude and phase comparisons.

        There are various distinct advantages of one method (GTD vs
MoM) over the other but both have their applications and practical
uses. With adequate computer resources, both should be able to
provide good results when properly applied in this frequency range.

End of Message