re: NEC-LIST: vertical monopole impedance

From: Keith Lysiak <KLysiak_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 08:03:07 -0500 (CDT)

>From the desk of Keith Lysiak <KLysiak_at_swri.edu>

I tried varying the radius with both NEC-3 (a derivative of NEC-2) and
NEC-4 using a fixed length. Both tracked each other and varied
significantly in impedance and resonant frequency. On the other hand,
if you re-trim the wire for each radius back to resonance, the
impedance will remain relativily constant.

End of Message