NEC-LIST: PMM

From: Naftali Herscovici <naftali.herscovici_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 15:50:37 -0400

I was wondering if anyone knew where PMM can be purchased and how much
it costs.

PMM is a program that calculates the reflection coefficient and the
transmission coefficient for a multilayer (planar) dielectric
geometry, when each interface can have a metallization with slots or
dipoles or (any ? ) different conductive shapes. It can be used for
the design of polarizers, radomes etc. I saw it last time in Windows
3.1 version. I was told that the version for Windows 3.1 does not work
on Windows 9x/NT.

[A Linux version would be nice, too, - Mod.]

The author is Lee Henderson formerly with OHIO STATE University.

Thanks

Tuli

=====================================
NOTE. my new email is : tuli_at_ieee.org
=====================================
 Naftali (Tuli) Herscovici
 Chief Antenna Scientist
 Spike Technologies, Inc.