RE: NEC-LIST: PMM

From: <Ron.Marino_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 08:06:17 -0400

A while ago (5 years) the company I was at purchased a version of PMM
from Ohio State. The company was required to have government
contracts in order to purchase. A windows version was supplied and
also the source code in FORTRAN. The source code could be used on
various platforms (Windows, Linux etc) but I'm not sure that OSU still
supplies it. Other programs from OSU, ESP4 (electromagnetic surface
patch code) for example used to supply the source code but the current
version comes with a Windows executable version only - no source code.

I don't understand why they stopped supplying the source code, some of
these programs were genereated under goverment grants/contracts. The
cost I believe is $300.

Best Regards

Ron Marino