Re: NEC-LIST: Pattern plotting programs for NEC2 or NEC 4

From: Juergen v.Hagen <vonhagen_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 08:04:34 +0100

Keith Lysiak schrieb:

> >From the desk of Keith Lysiak <KLysiak_at_swri.edu>
>
> The most economical all-around programs I have found are from
> Nittany-Scientific. Check out their web site and look at NEC Win Pro
> (NEC2) and GNEC (NEC4).

this is the software most often is cited when NEC and GUIs are cited
in one phrase. I have use this one and another one called wiregrid by
EMSS in South Africa http://www.emss.co.za/

both codes have their advantages and their respective disadvantages,
however I found for my personal application with no anticipation for
any future or present project of myself or any other person the
wiregrid code more adapted (I hope this is enough as disclaimer).

I would say just check them both out (Wiregrid is available as demo
over the web).

juergen

PS: I have no personal or professional or whatever interest in
Wiregrid or EMSS or Nittany Scientific nor GNEC nor any of the above
coted software. Information is provided as is with no warranty
whatsoever.