Re: NEC-LIST: Pattern plotting programs for NEC2 or NEC 4

From: Halsema, Paul <phalsema_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 13:06:14 -0500

I see you've gotten a few replies recommending various well regarded
commercial packages. Another option is the freeware program, gnuplot.
It is a general plotting program and as such requires some
preprocessing of the nec output. Running under Unix, we've used some
scripts in nawk to handle that task. I believe there's a
gawk/nawk/awk variant that runs under windows. Alternatively, it's
only a few lines of C/FORTRAN/whatever to do some brute force
preprocessing prior to gnuplot.

   ---Paul