NEC-LIST: How to find the voltage or current from an incident wave.

From: Richeson, Peter D <Peter.Richeson_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 12:17:49 -0600

I am trying to calculate the out of band characteristics of antennas.
My first cut was to model a 1/4 wave ground plane, excite it with 1 V
and look at the field. Then extrapolating back to find the voltage
required to produce my Spec. I get a VERY large number. I am using
Win-NEC Pro. What am I missing? Is there a better way.

Peter D. Richeson/KA5COI
2601 Liberty Parkway
Midwest City, OK 73110
(405)739-1879

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad
judgment.