NEC-LIST: plotting programs

From: Bill Walker <bw_at_email.domain.hidden>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 18:36:31 -0600 (CST)

There are some plotting programs in Perl/Tk available via ftp at
cs.ecok.edu. The file name is W5GFE.tar.gz. I wrote them because I
wanted them, and I've had very good luck with them. They are also
(with my permission) in the Debian distribution of Linux.

One of those programs allows you to view the antenna configuration
from different angles using the mouse. The rest provide elevation and
azimuth plots for NEC2 output, in standard polar form, ARRL polar
form, and as a Cartesian plot.

73 de Bill W5GFE

--
Bill Walker Ph.D.